Last updated: October 1, 2021
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a 'session cookie') or for multiple repeat visits (using a 'persistent cookie').
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during your visit to the website and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences and settings when you visit our website in the future.
1. Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use its features. Without these cookies, certain services may not be possible.
2. Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our website is being used, how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to personalize your experience.
3. Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They may track your browsing habits and activity across websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit most often. They help us improve the performance of our website.
- Targeting/Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How can you control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings on your web browser.
Please note that if you choose to reject cookies, you may still be able to access our website, but some features and functionality may be limited.